June 30, 2009

Cheap Like Paper

Last night I stopped at Michaels to use my 50% off coupon on yet another pack of pinbacks. Of course, I had to check out the paper while I was there. Of course I did...even though it's always the same-old stuff down the paper aisle. This time, though, I went down a different aisle and discovered that they were clearing out their K&Co printed paper packs and mat pads.

I ended up with: one 12x12" double-sided paper pack, FIVE 5x7" double sided mat pads (love the mat pads), and two tag pads (new to me, but kinda cool)...all for $25! The deals were already great and then they applied my coupon to the big paper pack, which was already reduced to $7.98. Yowsa!

I can't wait to get my scissors into the new papers. There are some really fun prints in there that will make awesome pins. And, since they are all double sided, I will have a TON of variety for my Fringe Fest stock. Now I just have to come up with some fun words & quotes to go with!

No comments:

Post a Comment