September 23, 2009

Love Life

If there’s one thing that I have learned from making these game-themed collage mirrors, it’s that even in this age of video games and the internets, people still love board games! And, it seems that games like Monopoly, Scrabble and Yahtzee are the secret to a delightful courtship and a happy marriage. The couple that plays together stays together. Who knew?

This is the latest in my series of “Love is a game…” mirrors. The “people” from the Game of Life car aren’t pictured, because they are safely attached to the back. By request, there are two girls for the front seats and two boys for the back. That’s what I like to see – sistahs riding shotgun!



I have one more mirror in the works and just received an email regarding a potential order for another one. It’s a good thing that I have a seemingly limitless supply of game ephemera in my secret-special stash.

Interesting fact: so far, I have taken three of the custom orders from girls named Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment