June 4, 2010

Remix - tomorrow!

Let's see...
T-shirts - check
Scissors - check
Sewing machine - check
Illustrated instruction sheets - check
Anticipation - check
Excitement - check
Nerves - check

Well, I think I'm all ready for tomorrow's Stitch 'n' Bitch at MAWA. I have more than a half-dozen projects for people to choose from. Ironically, only two require actual stitching. I'll just have to make up for that with a little extra bitching. I kid.

But, seriously, I have some really cool, fun ideas for restyling plain ol' shirts. Now I just have to worry about whether or not people actually show up...

Stitch 'n Bitch with Rebecca Hadfield: T-shirt Restyling
Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010
Time: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Location: Mentoring Artists for Women's Art (MAWA)
Street: 611 Main Street

No comments:

Post a Comment