February 15, 2011

Winnipeg City Guide on Design*Sponge!







One of my favourite go-to websites for all things hip and lovely is Design*Sponge, so you can imagine how delighted I was to see Winnipeg featured in today's city guide.

It is literally a where's where of all the hot dining and shopping spots in the city and almost all of my faves have been included: Bistro 7 1/4, Cake-ology, Soul Shoes, Tiber River, Into the Music...I could go on and on (and on and on), but you can just read for yourself. And try to spot the little mention of your's truly! Needless to say, I am honoured to be included.

Thanks, Lenore, for putting together such a fantastic list. Seeing everything in one place like that really reminds me of how lucky I am to be in a city that is so full of wonderful things and talented people! It really is one. great. city.

1 comment:

  1. So happy you blogged about this! I love it here too and it was such an honour to be able to share that.

    I heart Winnipeg.

    XO
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete