June 27, 2011

June Photo Challenge - Day 27

When I saw today’s challenge – “your weakness” – I began making a mental list of all of my weaknesses, starting with peanut butter. Peanut butter led to chocolate; chocolate to Nutella; Nutella to gelati; gelati to pizza; pizza to wine… well, you get the picture. I started to get confused as to which of my weaknesses were actual weaknesses and which were vices… and, for that matter, which were just things that I was awfully fond of.

And they weren’t all food either; there’s a certain redheaded boy who I can’t resist spoiling, and a blue-eyed fella who can make me drop everything and hop in my car at the mere mention of a picnic or a foot rub (his, not mine). I also have a bit (ha!) of a weakness when it comes to magazines, yoga pants, stationery, the iTunes, flotsom and jetsam… again you get the picture.

Needless to say, narrowing it down to my true, true weakness was a challenge. Heading home from the gym last night, it all became clear. As soon as I spotted this sign, I knew. My true weakness, my kryptonite, if you will, is a good sale.





(For the record, I was able to resist this one, but it was tough. Not only was it a sale - it was a sale on hair products. I know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment