December 10, 2011

Christmas Stalking - day 10

Disclaimer: Yes, handmade is best. Yes, you should buy handmade or make your own.

That said, I have made my own holiday cards for the past 24 or so years and, as part of my self-imposed craft embargo, I am taking a season off. Sue me.

I didn't want to go completely card-less this year, though, so the challenge was going to be finding something to represent us that was just a little bit different from the usual chain-store offerings.



Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised to discover Papaya! Christmas cards at my local stationery store. I have been a fan of Papaya! papergoods for a few years and love their vintage-y style, so I snapped up two boxes faster than you could say "Pass the gluestick!" They may not be handmade, but they're pretty as heck AND they're printed on 100% recycled paper.

To make up for my craftslacking this year, I promise that each and every stamp will be personally licked by a tall red-haired boy; please excuse the smears of advent calendar chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment