December 20, 2011

Christmas Stalking - day 20

With an already full plate, I swore up and down and sideways that I was not going to do any crafting this holiday season. And then I went and tossed that out the window with a few little paper towel roll owls that I threw together (ha!) for an ornament exchange.



This bottle brush tree from the Sweet Paul blog might just be my crafty slip-up number two. I mean, c'mon. It meets all of my criteria: quick, clever, cheap, quirky...and did I mention quick? 

I think I have everything I need on hand to make myself a little tree, save for the "tree" itself. (Small detail.) If I happen to, say, find myself in a kitchenware store in the next day or so, one of these charming little trees will be gracing my coffee table just in time for Christmas. All of the instructions (and tons of other lovely projects, recipes and decorating ideas) can be found here.





No comments:

Post a Comment