February 23, 2012

Day 23 - My Shoes




Three things make this picture awesome:

1. These are my shiny black Bass Mary-Jane Oxfords (with herringbone lining). I had forgotten what today's theme was, so it was a happy coincidence that I was wearing them on "take a picture of your shoes" day. (God forbid I should be stuck documenting icky winter boots.)

2. I am wearing a curious, yet delightful combination of beribboned, slouchy black socks and cropped jeans.

3. This is a self portrait, taken with my iPod. Can you tell I did yoga this morning?



It occurred to me this morning that we've got less than a week to go in this challenge. I realize that it's a short month, but it really has flown by at warp speed. I think I am going to have to join in on March's challenge as well, if just to give my mother something nice to look forward to every day. (Hello, Mumji!)

No comments:

Post a Comment