February 29, 2012

Day 29 - Something I Am Listening To

The first time that I heard this song was during an episode of SNL and I was instantly hooked. Two days later, I was still humming it to myself, but never actually got around to looking for it on the iTunes or the YouTubes. Then, as is often the case, it was out of sight (or sound), out of mind.



I didn't hear it again until 5:57 this morning. It was playing on the radio as I was driving to the gym and, although I knew that I had heard it before, I just couldn't remember the name of the song OR the artist. Thankfully, the radio station's website keeps a running list of "just played" tracks and, even though it was about 4 hours later that I got around to checking, there it was! Without skipping a beat (ha!), I found it on iTunes and clicked "buy". 

So, for your listening pleasure, I give you "Lights" by Ellie Goulding. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment