February 29, 2012

Up for another challenge?

After hours (ok, maybe a minute and a half) of thoughtful deliberation, I have decided to do Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day Challenge for March. I mean, why not? February went really well and I managed to pull-off a perfect month without a single missed day. Yay me!


I don't know that I am any more motivated than I was last time, but I have found that doing everything on Instagram makes it SO much easier than having to download the pics, edit them, and then upload them to my blog. I can do everything in 3 or 4 clicks on my iPod, so there are literally no excuses* not to complete and post each day's challenge! I'm going for an uninterrupted 31 days here...wish me luck!





*Except maybe a dead battery or a lack of inspiration or a plague of locusts or two broken hands or the dog ate my list or... Gosh! I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment