March 11, 2012

Day 11 - Someone I Talked To Today


I talk to my fella every day, but today we had a date to sit down and talk. Not matters of the heart, however; it was strictly business.  

I know it's hard to believe, but he's more than a pretty face. Behind those blue eyes, he has all sorts of mad smarts and was more than happy to share some of his knowledge and help me with some strategizing today. Details are still on the DL, but suffice to say, things are at a bit of a crossroads for me right now and I needed a little "directional assistance".

Going in to our little meeting, I'll admit that I was a teeny bit daunted, but in the time it took to drink a venti skinny mocha, my guy gave me some great advice. Between the two of us, we managed to break it all down into tangible, logical parts and I feel much more confident about reaching my goal. Yay us!

I know that I am all about being an independent girl, it's good to know that I have someone so savvy to call on for stuff like this. And, it doesn't hurt that he's darn cute, to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment