March 22, 2012

Day 22 - Kitchen Sink

It's pretty obvious that I didn't read very far ahead in the challenge list; not only did I take a kitchen sink picture for my "before/after", I also pointed my camera at the sink earlier in the month for my "something I hate to do".

By now you've seen both my dirty and my clean dishes, plus an empty sink, so, what's left?

If only I had a baby* or a puppy** to wash in the sink... (Not literally, of course; that would be fun for only about 6* or 7** minutes.)

Anyway, back to the photo. I bought this mug at a Starbucks on the day that I packed up the U-Haul and left BC. It stopped me in my tracks (albeit briefly) on my way to the bathroom and I knew that I just had to have it. It always reminds me of that day and the courage that it took to make the move back to Manitoba. I use it whenever I need a shot of bravery along with my caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment