March 8, 2012

Day 8 - Window


I love the slightly creepy feel that this photo has. I was simply going to push aside the curtains to take a quick snap of this morning's sudden snowstorm, but then I saw this guy across the street and my photo took on a decidedly "neighbourhood peeper" tone. I wonder what he is up to...?

Truth be told, I would make the worst neighbourhood busy-body. With my schedule, I am either leaving the house before the rest of the people on my street are up, or I am making a mad dash from car to house or from house to car, usually laden-down with grocery bags or my gym bag. If I see my neighbours at all, there is only enough time for a wave or an over-the-shoulder greeting.

Who knows... there could be all sorts of intrigue and scandal going on right under my nose.


No comments:

Post a Comment