April 8, 2012

Day 8 - Family Dinner

When planning tonight's dinner, I made sure to include everybody's favourites. There was ham for the Mascot, creamed corn (in the cornbread) for my fella, and a heap of veggies for me. Ok, the beet and apple salad and the baked beans were for me, too.

On the menu:
Ham (for the guys)
Homemade Baked Beans
Cornbread
Carrots, Brussels Sprouts, Asparagus, Green Beans
Beet and Apple Salad with Goat Cheese, Walnuts and Balsamic Syrup
Green Salad
Pavlova with Berries and Pineapple


Obviously, this is my plate and I am not ashamed to admit that it is round two. Everything was so delicious that I had a hard time stopping. I had to keep reminding myself that I still had to leave room for dessert. And the Bernard Callebeault chocolates that my fella gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment